Sunday, January 23, 2011

Greentenial Run 2k11

I was very excited with the run that even before the race started one of my co-runner found myself already sweating.. lol! It was a tough race specially the uphill so i end up walking but as soon as I get into the downhill road I do the sprint. Cameras where all over the place. Everytime I get the chance to pose in the camera I really give it a big smile! The reason was the prize behind the smiling.. You get the chance of winning 10k pesos if you're the chosen Best Pic of the Run.. After all the pain, a glimpse of the finish line had lead me to burst into adrenaline rush.. I run with all the power that I got left, leaving behind the other runners in front of me.  Unluckily I didn't get any medal but then again I find it a great success. The pain lasted for an hour but the fulfillment was something to be treasured for a lifetime. Looking forward to another race.

Time for the Pictures and Videos.. Here it is:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment